Today we’re going to take a deep dive into Facebook Insights & how you can figure out the age, gender, and location of your audience, as well as some other useful information to help decipher who your existing audience is comprised of.
To Find Basic Stats About Your Existing Audience:
- On Desktop. Go to Insights.
- Click the People Tab on the lefthand side.
- Here you will find a graph segmenting your audience via age & gender.
- Scroll down, and you will see a location & language breakdown.
- At the top, you can select Your Fans, Your Followers, People Reached, etc. to find different data sets.
To Find Similar Pages Your Audience Enjoys:
- On mobile, click more, and go to Insights.
- Scroll down and click Audience.
- The People Also Like shelf displays commonly liked pages.
For detailed report on target demographics:
- On desktop, go to Insights.
- In the top right export data.
- Customize range.
- Download. This might take awhile.
- Here you will find an extremely detailed report with multiple tabs for a multitude of data sets.
We hope this information was helpful! If you want to learn more about navigating your business’s social media, check out our Resources page for more tips.