Sales Development Lead (SDL)
Position located in Tampa, FL.
As the Marketing Manager at ThumbStopper, you’ll play a key role in the company’s value positioning, target account marketing, brand awareness, and overall presence, both online and offline. In this player/coach role, you will lead a team of internal marketing resources as well as manage external vendors and agency partners to successfully position ThumbStopper’s value proposition to our ideal customer profile.
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify prospects through calls, emails, and social media.
- Previous supervisory experience Leading and Mentoring SDRs (Sales Development Reps) using various key Operational and Strategic metrics and KPI’S
Create & Implement Operational metrics – Operational metrics to optimize the day-to-day tactics of SDR’s.
- Calls – connects – conversations – qualified leads
- Touches – connects – conversations – qualified leads
- Email open rates and response rates
- Voicemail response rates
- Lead source effectiveness to determine which lead sources are working or not
- Qualified leads/sales accepted leads
Create & Implement Strategic metrics to help understand the effectiveness of the overall SDR organization.
- Total pipeline sourced by SDRs.
- Percentage of pipeline sourced by SDR.
- Closed business from SQL’s.
- Number of SQL’s passed per month.
- Proven experience with inbound and outbound strategy.
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined industry.
- Overcome objections and align ThumbStoppers value proposition to customer needs.
- Support ThumbStoppers marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns.
- Manage and document activities leads, opportunities, and accounts in HubSpot.
- Respond to inbound customer interest and develop leads to create opportunities.
- Prepare for and contribute to the strategic weekly account status meetings.
- Responsible for defined lead generation metrics as agreed upon by VP Marketing and Senior Management team
- Driven Leader with a proven track record of leading high output teams.
- Passionate drive to be successful, and able to find motivation in temporary setbacks.
- Always curious – you know your buyer; their business and what ThumbStopper means to their success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-oriented with a history of collaborating with peers and cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years leading high volume outbound teams.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
The Key Characteristics
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Competitive, high energy, driven, creative
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organized w/ attention to details.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Prolonged Periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Why ThumbStopper – Why do we exist?
Although today’s successful brands are meticulous in maximizing brand awareness online and offline, many businesses do not operate with a corporately owned, direct-to-consumer business model. As a result, the marketing efforts that brands place into raising awareness on their corporate-facing platforms – such as their websites and social media pages – do not translate to the independent retailers tasked with selling their products.
The search for information has also shifted towards social. Online platforms like Facebook and Instagram are becoming hotbeds for brand discovery and business transactions. Since local retailers are rightly focused on selling, their attention is diverted from consistently managing quality organic social content. This leaves little chance for a brand’s message to remain consistent at the local retailer level.
Through our solution, deploying consistent content becomes a passive component for retailers instead of an active responsibility. Thus, retailers do not have to worry about having a social media specialist or middle-man handling brand content and can focus on their business priorities.
The Employee Experience
- Ground floor opportunity
- On-site gym
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death or Personal Loss
- Company paid Gym Membership at L.A. Fitness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- 12 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Sick leave
That’s Us and its subsidiaries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please send cover letter and resume to HR@ThatsUs.com to be considered.