Enterprise Account Manager
The Enterprise Account Manager functions as a brand ambassador by building strategic and long-lasting relationships with existing and new enterprise clients. This individual is responsible for ensuring account satisfaction, the brand’s evangelism within their executive team, and for maintaining steady adoption and effective Brand Manager utilization. Their role is critical to retaining our brand partners and growing revenue for brands under contract. S/he is a team player who supports the Social Media Ops team with the onboarding, marketing configuration, strategic considerations, and monthly/quarterly reporting, and driving ad and ancillary service revenue. As a brand ambassador, s/he consistently represents their brands in a positive light, helps to raise brand awareness, and provides stakeholders (brand and internal at ThumbStopper) with confidence in our partnership and the brand’s product assortment.
- Regular (10+/year) focused, analytical calls and/or in-person meetings with brand contacts that use professional visual aids and metrics to underscore our value proposition and collaboratively work on roadmap product offerings.
- Identify and offer brand up-sell opportunities and present new programs, including paid advertising, where applicable. Ensures account growth is not stagnant or shrinking, based on gross monthly SaaS revenue, dealer growth & adoption, and/or ad spend.
- Support clients’ executive meetings; generally, by creating polished supporting documentation and ROI numbers for annual contract renewal discussions and/or relevant executive or national sales meetings.
Provide advice on best-in-class social media optimization and content syndication, with emphasis on understanding each brand’s product mix and digital marketing goals and budget across their distributor network.
Brand Manager Support
- Work with Director of Account Management for new client onboarding including marketing, training, trade show attendance, and webinars, as appropriate.
- Minimum of 1 monthly call with main POC (10+/year) at each assigned Brand Manager account.
- Deliver Quarterly reporting and strategy overviews with Director of Account Management.
- Create and configure accounts within the ThumbStopper system that subscribe to our Brand Manager and OEM partners.
- Upsell opportunities discussed at each meeting, including – but not limited to – paid FB/IG advertising, GMB, Pulse app.
- Phone support (inbound and outbound) to fulfill responsibilities.
- Understand and follow documented SOP’s related to each Brand Manager partner for proper account configuration.
- Maintain 4+/5 star rating on quarterly client surveys with primary brand contact.
Dealer Participation (at brand-level only)
- Open discussions with existing OEM relationships for increased dealer network penetration; generally, this involves working with the Account Success Lead.
Social Advertising Support
- Monthly dealer-level and brand-level advertising reports, including co-op filing processes, as necessary.
- Contribute a minimum of 40 working hours per week
- Standard hours 8:00am-5:00pm; 1-hour lunch.
- Notify management via approved communications if leaving early or arriving late
- Participate in scheduled meeting(s) to discuss department priorities.
- Proactive interaction with teammates across departments, including those in sales, advertising, marketing, and management divisions.
Additional responsibilities, as required, including marketing support, administrative assistance, account management, and support ticket management.
That’s Us and its subsidiaries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please send cover letter and resume to HR@ThatsUs.com to be considered.