Director of Talent Acquisition
Job Role: Director of Talent Acquisition
Reports to: President / CEO
Position located in Tampa, FL. Minimal travel required.
ThumbStopper is a digital marketing SaaS platform focused on helping brands provide a consistent message across their retailers’ local social media platforms. ThumbStopper’s proprietary software seamlessly curates, segments, and syndicates a brand’s digital assets to their consumers via organic social posting, amplifying the social media presence of the brand and its retailers.
ThumbStopper has achieved tremendous growth in recent years which has positioned itself ahead of plan. We are in search of an individual who will manage all aspects of ThumbStopper’s human capital including coordinating with company leadership to strategically design, implement and manage organizational development, organizational design, and build recruiting pipelines. The Director of Talent Acquisition will also manage and coordinate organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management (PM) programs are developed and managed using a data-driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned with ongoing strategic priorities. This role will conduct full life cycle recruiting in sourcing the best talent for ThumbStopper as well as maintain effective programs for retention, promotion and succession planning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in scheduled meeting(s) to discuss hiring, training & development priorities.
- Develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborate with department managers to identify and draft detailed job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards and the needs of the organization.
- Process job postings and advertisements.
- Screen applications and select qualified candidates.
- Schedule interviews, oversee preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection material.
- Assist with interview process, attend and conduct interviews with managers, directors and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with hiring manager and/or human resources staff during the offer process, identify and recommend salary ranges, incentives, start dates and other pertinent details.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations and company policies.
- Attend and participate in job fairs and industry conferences; run company booth at job fairs.
- Manage organizational development (OD) strategies and processes.
- Assess OD needs of operating, business, and functional units.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of programs, policies and strategies tailored to meet OD needs and program goals.
- Design and execute key programmatic elements of the OD process.
- Evaluate strategies and programs to measure the achievement of established goals.
- Lead short term and long-term planning for OD programs.
- Prepare budgetary recommendations that meet department goals and provide for effective management of resources.
Additional duties and responsibilities as required.
This position manages all employees of the organizational development function and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Excellent presentation and facilitator skills.
- Ability to obtain a thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Ability to research and evaluate training options and alternatives.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 years’ experience within human resources (or similar operational role) where the individual managed corporate talent development, including recruiting, program design and / or organizational development.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of recruiting experience required.
- Proven ability to develop a talent strategy, included but not limited to recruitment, on-boarding and development
That’s Us and its subsidiaries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please send cover letter and resume to HR@ThatsUs.com to be considered.