Client Success Representative
Job Role: Client Success Representative
Reports to: VP Operations
Position located in Tampa, FL. Minimal travel required.
Responsible for the initial connectivity to enrolled businesses’ social media pages and the ongoing success of our dealer partners. This role is crucial to maintaining organizational excellence by delivering on-time, completed new accounts setup with their selected product mix and by paying consistent attention to dealers across brands who are still unlinked or became disconnected. The primary responsibility of this role is to coordinate dealer setups and have effective dealer contact (inbound and outbound), account enrollments, back-end setup, dealer-level adjustments, and training completed (where necessary), and monitor/advise on each brand’s linked-dealer health. The Account Success Manager will be a direct liaison between ThumbStopper and individual businesses (dealers/retailers) subscribed to social media services on our Brand Manager program. Contribute insights from regular dealer contact to larger team, including pain points, ideas to improve communication and the best times for outreach.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Dealer Facebook token setup coordination and program connectivity.
- Dealer inbound: Assist with ad hoc dashboard review and settings (day of week or content assortment) questions or requests.
- Assist Account Management team with new dealer enrollments; monitor success of Facebook page linking percentages and activity across brands.
- Reach out to dealers for accurate Facebook URLs if their website is not linked to social media or if it is linked to and outdated or inactive Facebook business page.
- Dealer outbound: Contact dealers each business day regarding unlinked tokens using our HubSpot service desk ticketing system and our master unlinked brand document. Return calls to inbound sales or services requests and any form submissions via the website or chat within 1 business day.
- Outreach to include predominantly phone calls and, where necessary, Facebook messages and follow-up emails.
- Emails and phone calls returned within 1 business day at a rate of 95% or more.
- Work with Account Managers for new OEM set up and dealer onboarding.
- Minimum of 86% or more dealers linked, across brands.
- Minimum of 35 unique outreach calls per day.
- Minimum of 25 linked accounts each week.
- Create and accurately configure accounts within the ThumbStopper system that subscribe to our Brand Manager and OEM partners.
- Understand and follow documented SOP’s related to each Brand Manager partner.
- Add ThumbStopper’s user agent to newly connected Facebook pages.
Additional duties and responsibilities as required, including marketing support, administrative assistance, general account maintenance, and support ticket management.
- Contribute a minimum of 40 working hours per week, excluding lunch/breaks.
- Standard hours 8:00am-5:00pm; 1-hour lunch.
- Notify management via e-mail or Slack if tardiness will exceed 30 minutes at beginning or end of day.
- Participate in scheduled meeting(s) to discuss department priorities.
- Professional interaction with Social Team members including sales, advertising, and management departments.
- Setup new dealer connections across brands within existing service-level agreements.
- Reach out via phone and in follow-up via e-mail to dealers wo have still not accepted our Partner Request within 3 business days of requesting access in Business Manager.
- Set follow-up cadences in concert with our three-five outreach attempts before the account is considered for deactivation.
- Work with the Account Management team and Account Growth Managers to handle dealer service calls about Partner Requests in a timely, professional, and efficient manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organized w/ attention to details.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education / Experience
- High School Diploma
- 1+ Year of Experience in Account Management, Customer Service or similar role
- Prolonged Periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
That’s Us and its subsidiaries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please send cover letter and resume to HR@ThatsUs.com to be considered.