External I.T. Support
External I.T. Support is responsible for the day-to-day prioritization, delegation, and resolution confirmation of all reported tickets and incidental requests for the ThumbStopper platform. This role works directly with customer-facing teams and acts as a liaison with a development pod to ensure that any issues are addressed in an appropriate timeframe. Additionally, this position needs to handle inbound incidental requests for reports and data pulls.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage a pod of developers focused on bugs, incidentals, and enhancement requests.
- Reproduce and report bugs found by key stakeholders.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Measure where issues are occurring to improve testing.
- Write test cases for our QA hire to assist with future automation of testing.
- QA bugs and incidentals before they are implemented.
- Liaise between Customer Success and Technology to ensure that the technology needs are met.
- Lead backlog pointing sessions to determine priority and difficulty of projects.
- Manage JIRA Service Now ticketing system for Customer Success to report issues/request to the Development team.
Additional duties and responsibilities as required, including marketing support, administrative assistance, general account maintenance, and support ticket management.
- Contribute a minimum of 40 working hours per week, excluding lunch/breaks.
- Participate in scheduled meeting(s) to discuss department priorities.
- Professional interaction with Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing departments as well as management.
- Support the Customer Succes team with the onboarding, configuration, and reporting for new and existing brand partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organized w/ attention to details.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education / Experience
- High School Diploma
- 3+ Years of Experience in Account Management, Customer Service, or similar role
- Prolonged Periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Why ThumbStopper – Why do we exist?
ThumbStopper is a solution powered by proprietary technology for brands to amplify their content through their retailers’ social media network at the local level.
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Medical HMO or PPO
- Dental DMO
- 401(k) plan
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Company paid Accidental Death or Personal Loss
- Company paid Gym membership @ local L.A. Fitness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Working Oprtions
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
Please send cover letter and resume to Careers@thumbstopper.com to be considered or apply below.