Customer Branding and Success Manager
Job Role: Account Manager
Reports to: VP of Account Management & Operations
Position located in Tampa, FL; open to remote work for the right candidate.
Responsible for ensuring dealer success and setting a balanced and appropriate cadence of proactive communication with assigned brand partners. This position will work with German-based brands and requires fluent German-English bilingual support.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
Dealer Success *Support required in at minimum English and German
- Dealer setup coordinator and program success manager responsible for retailer contact (inbound and outbound), new account enrollments/setup, dealer-level adjustments, and content health reviews.
- Dealer inbound: Assist with ad hoc dashboard review and settings (day of week or content assortment) questions or requests. Remind dealers on each call, where applicable, about the Pulse app / new offerings and associated download and setup.
- Dealer meetings: Where required or appropriate, sign-up new dealers under existing brand relationships, working with the Enterprise Account Manager and the Account Management team.
- Setup new dealer enrollments with 1 business day and request page token; if Facebook page not linked to website, e-mail dealer to request name of Facebook page within 1 business day of discovery, copying brand e-mail.
- Maintain collaborative team presence using Google shared docs, Slack, and by actively participating in company meetings.
- Assist technology/admin with monthly dealer-level advertising reports including co-op filing processes.
- Dealer outbound: Contact dealers each business day regarding unlinked tokens or an unsuccessful content mix to optimize program success. Return calls to inbound sales or services requests and any form submissions via the website or chat.
- Outreach to include phone calls, Facebook messages from business page, and e-mails.
- Work with Account Management team for new client onboarding including marketing, training, trade show attendance, and webinars, as appropriate.
- Minimum of 1 monthly call with main POC (10+/year) at each assigned Brand Manager account.
- Deliver Quarterly reporting and strategy overviews.
- Create and configure accounts within the ThumbStopper system that subscribe to our Brand Manager and OEM partners.
- Upsell opportunities discussed at each regular strategic meeting, including – but not limited to – paid FB/IG advertising and GMB.
- Phone support (inbound and outbound) to fulfill responsibilities.
- Understand and follow documented SOP’s related to each Brand Manager partner for proper account configuration.
Monthly accountability metrics:
- Emails and phone calls returned within 1 business day at a rate of 95%+
- Work with Account Managers for new OEM set up and dealer onboarding
- Minimum of 86% or more dealers linked, on average
- Create and accurately configure accounts within the ThumbStopper system that subscribe to our Brand Manager and OEM partners at a minimum of 95%
- Understand and follow documented SOP’s related to each Brand Manager partner
Additional duties and responsibilities as required.
- Contribute a minimum of 40 working hours per week, excluding lunch/breaks.
- Hours to vary; often 8:00am-5:00pm but willing to support German work hour overlap (i.e., 6am – 3pm EST).
- Notify management via e-mail or Slack if tardiness will exceed 30 minutes at beginning or end of day.
- Participate in scheduled meeting(s) to discuss department priorities.
- Professional interaction with Social Team members including sales, advertising, and management departments.
- Setup new dealer enrollments across brands within existing service-level agreements (1 business day).
- Reach out, where necessary, via e-mail, phone, FB messenger to dealers who have not accepted their token within 3 business days of requesting access via Business Manager.
- Support the Operations team with the onboarding, configuration, and reporting for new and existing brand partners.
- Check and manage content levels across assigned brands (adequate supply of content every week to post successfully across dealers; research failed posts and problem-solve issues).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and German
- Open to alternative work schedule to support German-based accounts (+six hours from EST)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organized w/ attention to details.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education / Experience
- High School Diploma
- 2+ Years of Experience in Account Management, Customer Service, or similar role
- Prolonged Periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at a time.
That’s Us and its subsidiaries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please send cover letter and resume to HR@ThatsUs.com to be considered.