Business Development Manager
The primary responsibility of this position is to establish specialized Dealership, Reseller and Dealer Group relationships driving growth of dealership sales, service, and marketing solutions to clients in the Automotive, Powersports, Marine, and RV verticals. S/he identifies qualified targets, defines the value propositions and presents these unique proposals to the customers for review and determination of best paths forward. This position increases revenue for an established book of business for LotVantage, both upselling current clients and identifying new clients. This position requires at least two years of experience in a business development role and/or research and development role.
Core duties and responsibilities include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Engagement / Sale of new Dealership, Reseller, and Dealer Group relationships with ThumbStopper
- Identifying new revenue streams in order to achieve short-term and long-term growth and retention objectives
- Build professional network and remain current on issues impacting dealership business and sales
- Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity
- Enhance Sales pipeline volume
- Other duties may be assigned
This position requires the following skill sets:
- Strong sales & negotiation techniques
- Teamworking & leadership
- Time management & organization
- Communication proficiency
- Some technical knowledge
- Strong problem solving & creative skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to keep deadlines
- Work well under pressure
Location: Tampa, Florida
Minimum Experience: 2+ years
That’s Us and its subsidiaries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please send cover letter and resume to HR@ThatsUs.com to be considered.