Adoption & Growth Manager (AGM)
Sr. Director Customer Onboarding & Success
Position located in Tampa, FL. Minimal travel required
Grow brand revenue by selling our social and search solutions to prospective new retailer accounts. This position is our customer’s first point of contact to introduce and explain our top-notch organic business solutions and is a significant revenue driver for our new brand relationships. Responsible for key account growth and maximizing retailer adoption through daily outbound prospecting and sales efforts.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Work with the Dir. of Customer Onboarding and team for new brand launches and assist with the marketing materials, Territory Manager webinars, and trade show attendance, as required.
- Phone support (inbound and outbound) to fulfill responsibilities.
- Understand and follow documented SOPs related to each Brand Manager partner for proper account enrollment and follow-ups.
Retailer Support – Account Enrollments
- Outbound communication via email, phone, and other sources to potential retailers to meet team goals (i.e., 60%+ overall adoption of total addressable market under newly launched brand) to grow program revenue.
- Initiate, follow-up on, and successfully link retailers via Facebook Partner Requests after enrollment.
- Work with Customer Success team on communications and marketing materials to present to brands for increased retailer network adoption.
- Participate in Customer Success meetings and contribute key insights from retailer conversations
- Maintain sales numbers and report on weekly wins and struggles
- Learn and understand our unique value proposition and how it is nuanced between different brand partners
- Be comfortable on the phone and explaining the value of social media and ThumbStopper in casual and confident conversation with small business owners.
Additional duties and responsibilities, as appropriate or seasonal.
- Contribute a minimum of 40 working hours per week.
- Standard hours 8:00am-5:00pm; 1-hour lunch. *Open to later hours to accommodate West Coast calls, where appropriate; also, an option to work early mornings to accommodate international business.
- Notify management via e-mail or Slack if tardiness will exceed 30 minutes Required Skills/Abilities
- Participate in scheduled meeting(s) to discuss department priorities.
- Telephone Support – inbound support and outbound sales/support.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Documented customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to establish priorities and manage time to meet deadlines with little supervision.
- Proven ability to build rapport and sell solutions to clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe or related software.
Education / Experience
- High School Diploma
- Facebook Business Manager and/or SaaS experience preferred.
- 2+ Years of Experience in Account Management, Sales, or similar role.
- Prolonged Periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Medical HMO or PPO
- Dental DMO
- 401(k) plan
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Company paid Accidental Death or Personal Loss
- Company paid Gym membership @ local L.A. Fitness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Working Options
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
That’s Us and its subsidiaries provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please send cover letter and resume to Careers@thumbstopper.com to be considered or apply below.