Entry-Mid level experience
This Full-Time position is responsible for the day-to-day functions necessary to organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures. This individual will ensure organizational effectiveness, communication, facilities management, and safety while striving to promote positive attitudes to improve the quality of service to clients and co-workers alike. This role may support multiple Executives and will provide general administrative support to staff as needed. Maintaining confidentiality is of the utmost importance in this role. This role will also serve as Executive Assistant to the CEO on an as needed basis. Maintaining confidentiality is of the utmost importance in this role.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Greet and direct visitors as well as provide general support to visitors
- Perform clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, reports, and other documents as requested by leadership staff
- Assist with recruiting: Post jobs, perform initial review of resumes, schedule interviews for hiring managers
- Schedule meetings/appointments and perform additional duties on behalf of or as assigned by leadership staff
- o Maintain a safe and clean office environment
- Respond to employee queries regarding office matters, procurement of supplies and other miscellaneous inquiries
- Equipment management
- Facilities management including Security matters, janitorial services, coffee/water cooler services, etc., maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Incoming/Outgoing mail & shipments
- Update and maintain office policies as necessary with regard to administrative function
- Provide administrative support to CEO as needed
- Provide general administrative support to staff as needed
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Contribute a minimum of 40 working hours per week, excluding lunch/breaks.
- Standard hours 8:30am-5:30pm; 1-hour lunch.
- Notify management via e-mail or Slack if tardiness will exceed 30 minutes at beginning the beginning of shift or should it become necessary to leave early.
- Participate in scheduled meeting(s) to discuss department priorities.
- Professional interaction with all team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and resolution skills.
- Organized w/ attention to detail, excellent time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education / Experience
- High school diploma
- Prolonged Periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at a time.
Please send cover letter and resume to Careers@thumbstopper.com to be considered or apply below.