This position will help grow revenue by supporting and educating users on the marketplaces we support. Focused on driving customer engagement, retention and usage of our digital marketing services.
A dedicated account manager nurtures customers, not only through the onboarding process – but answering questions, training users, and driving adoption across all services. Our role is to act as a consultant to the dealership, understanding their needs and expectations so we can help them utilize the service correctly, and execute on their marketing goals. We want them to understand the service, use the service and love LotVantage!
Core duties and responsibilities include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Provides a timely response to incoming tasks generated from customer & partner inquiries.
- Monitor & engage accounts & customers for low activity & assist with invoicing tasks.
- Provides interactive training/onboarding of LotVantage platform with customers over the phone/web.
- Collaborates with reseller Director & leadership to develop customer engagement planning & implementation across new & existing accounts.
- Builds rapport with customers by explaining product & service capabilities & how they can maximize the benefits.
- Recommends new products & services by evaluating current product results; identifies needs to be filled.
- Submits any bugs/workflow issues etc found within platform to Support department for escalation. Monitor the escalations & follow-up as needed.
- Track all customer interactions & updates in CRM.
Location: Tampa, Florida
Minimum Experience: 2+ years
That’s Us and its subsidiaries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please send cover letter and resume to HR@ThatsUs.com to be considered.