Vice President of Revenue
As an Account Executive (AE) at ThumbStopper, you’ll play a key role in nurturing and closing enterprise consumer brands that are sales qualified leads (SQLs). In this role, you will confirm SQLs, define the value propositions, and present unique proposals to enterprise brand customers for review and determination of best paths forward.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Outbound Engagement / Sale of new brand relationships with ThumbStopper
- Research and analyze prospective customer needs and provide ThumbStopper product and services overview
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of ThumbStopper’s product(s), services, and marketing initiatives
- Responsible for the achievement of an assigned quota from the VP-Revenue and Management team
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within multiple industries
- Prepare for and contribute to the strategic weekly deal review meetings
- Overcome objections and align ThumbStopper’s value proposition to customer needs
- Manage and document activities, opportunities, and accounts in HubSpot
- Identify and prospect into new verticals that fit ThumbStopper’s Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Build professional network and remain current on issues impacting ThumbStopper ICP
- Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity
- Identify new revenue streams to achieve short-term and long-term growth and retention objectives
- Mentor junior team members (Business Development team) as they onboard and acclimate themselves to the company and role.
Additional duties and responsibilities as required, including marketing support, administrative assistance, general account maintenance, and support ticket management.
- Contribute a minimum of 40 working hours per week, excluding lunch/breaks.
- Participate in scheduled meeting(s) to discuss department priorities.
- Professional interaction with other team members including sales, advertising, and management departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organized w/ attention to details.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Passionate drive to be successful, and ability to find motivation in temporary setbacks.
- Always curious – you know your buyer; their business and what ThumbStopper means to their success.
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills – ability to synthesize prospect feedback during sales communication and make meaningful tweaks to proposals that center on their unique needs.
- Successfully transition new clients to the Support team by providing a full back story and clearly identified goals and objectives within the product
- Coachable and adaptable to changing processes
- Demonstrated ability to meet quantitative goals, take direction, and work independently
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-3 years of professional sales experience
- 2+ Years of Experience in Account Management, Customer Service or similar role
- Experienced sales professional. Software/SaaS sales for enterprise consumer brands a plus.
- Experience using a CRM and/or other sales-enablement tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Prolonged Periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Why ThumbStopper – Why do we exist?
ThumbStopper is a solution powered by proprietary technology for brands to amplify their content through their retailers’ social media network at the local level.
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Medical HMO or PPO
- Dental DMO
- 401(k) plan
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Company paid Accidental Death or Personal Loss
- Company paid Gym membership @ local L.A. Fitness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Working Options
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
Please send cover letter and resume to Careers@thumbstopper.com to be considered or apply below.