As an Account Executive (AE) at ThumbStopper, you’ll play a key role in nurturing and closing enterprise consumer brands that are sales qualified leads (SQLs). In this role, you will confirm SQLs, define the value propositions, and present unique proposals to enterprise brand customers for review and determination of best paths forward.
- Outbound Engagement / Sale of new brand relationships with ThumbStopper
- Research and analyze prospective customer needs and provide ThumbStopper product and services overview
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of ThumbStopper’s product(s), services, and marketing initiatives
- Responsible for the achievement of an assigned quota from the VP-Revenue and Management team
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within multiple industries
- Prepare for and contribute to the strategic weekly deal review meetings
- Overcome objections and align ThumbStoppers value proposition to customer needs
- Manage and document activities, opportunities, and accounts in HubSpot
- Secondary Responsibilities
- Identify and prospect into new verticals that fit ThumbStopper’s Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Build professional network and remain current on issues impacting ThumbStopper ICP
- Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity
- Identify new revenue streams to achieve short-term and long-term growth and retention objectives
- Mentor junior team members (Business Development team) as they onboard and acclimate themselves to the company and role.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Experienced sales professional. Software/SaaS sales for enterprise consumer brands a plus.
- Passionate drive to be successful, and ability to find motivation in temporary setbacks.
- Always curious – you know your buyer; their business and what ThumbStopper means to their success.
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills – ability to synthesize prospect feedback during sales communication and make meaningful tweaks to proposals that center on their unique needs.
- Successfully transition new clients to the Support team by providing a full back story and clearly identified goals and objectives within the product
- Coachable and adaptable to changing processes
- Demonstrated ability to meet quantitative goals, take direction, and work independently
- Experience using a CRM and/or other sales-enablement tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- 3-5 years professional experience
- Prolonged Periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Uncapped Commission: 8.25% for 12 months of billing
Why ThumbStopper – Why do we exist?
ThumbStopper is a solution powered by proprietary technology for brands to amplify their content through their retailers’ social media network at the local level.
The Employee Experience
- Entrepreneurial opportunity
- On-site gym
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability
- Company paid Gym Membership at L.A. Fitness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
That’s Us and its subsidiaries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Please send cover letter and resume to HR@ThatsUs.com to be considered.