Job Role: Systems Adminstrator
Reports to: Chief Information Officer
Position located on-site, in Tampa, FL. Minimal travel required.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Systems Engineering & Maintenance
- Implement, and maintain cloud-based infrastructures (AWS/Rackspace/Azure).
- Utilize configuration management to automate the provisioning, deployment, configuration, and monitoring of servers.
- Work with the development team to monitor the application, gather metrics, and identify potential areas for improving application scaling/reliability.
- Ensure reliable and scalable code management, deployment, and continuous integration
- Utilize policies/standards of practice in the areas of Systems Engineering/Operations.
- Develop project plans for improving application delivery, implementing IT process, and reducing operational friction within the business.
- Provide L2/L3 troubleshooting/response to application incidents, including after-hours/on-call as needed.
- Perform scheduled maintenance
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required
- Contribute a minimum of 40 working hours per week, excluding lunch/breaks.
- Standard hours 8:00am-5:00pm; 1-hour lunch.
- Notify management via e-mail or Slack if tardiness will exceed 30 minutes at beginning or end of day.
- Participate in scheduled meeting(s) to discuss department priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organized w/ attention to details.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Availability for “On-call” outside of normal business hours for outages/crisis’s
- Communicate via Slack chat service for internal daily communications
- Interact with CIO, development and Support/Account Management staff to completed assigned tasks
- Utilize Jira for project and internal IT project management
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ Years of Experience in PHP development or similar role
- Prolonged Periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 25 pounds at a time.
That’s Us and its subsidiaries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please send cover letter and resume to Careers@thumbstopper.com to be considered.